Original design created in collaboration with Finnriver Farm & Cidery based on the Olympic Peninsula, as part of the Social Justice Cider Project. Sales from this site go directly to the artist! (Only T-Shirt pictured is for sale)
You can purchase the entire Social Justice Cider set pictured at shop.finnriver.com
"I created this design as an exercise in the healing arts and inspired drawing free-flowing from the empowerment and urgency of BIPOC struggle all across the world. We are getting free!"
T-Shirt Info: Polyester/Rayon/Cotton Blend
- XSmall (chest 15" length 24.5")
- Small (chest 16" length 27")
- Medium (chest 18" length 27.5")
- Large (chest 19.5" length 29")
- XLarge (chest 23" length 29.5")
- XXLarge (chest 26" length 32")
You can follow their journey and read the story behind this art piece by becoming a sustaining supporter of Maiz's Patreon!